(Last updated 15 July 2014)
This Internet Website Use Agreement (the "Agreement") is between you the visitor to this site and the "Publisher of this website, Mr. Malcolm Peters (currently residing in the United Kingdom) and his Website Business".
Your use of the Internet Website (http://lookgoodfeelgreat.eu) and replicated websites, (with content which is of an exact copy to that found on (“http://lookgoodfeelgreat.eu”) is subject to the following terms and conditions of use:
(1) YOU AGREE TO READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE. Use of the Website signifies your unconditional agreement to the terms and conditions of this Agreement. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions of use, do not access or otherwise use this Website.
(2) The Publisher and or his business, may gather, process and use information and materials received from you (e.g., name, physical address, e-mail address) or collected through your use of the Website for any lawful reason or purpose.
(3) The Publisher and or his business, reserves the right, at their sole discretion, from time to time to change, modify, add or remove any portion of this Agreement, in whole or in part, at any time. Notification of changes in the Agreement will be posted on the Website.
(4) The Website, including the information, artwork, text, videos, graphics, images, pictures, audio and other materials (collectively known as the “Content”) contained thereon, is protected by one or more copyrights pursuant to U.S. and UK copyright laws, international conventions and other intellectual property laws. You will abide by any and all copyright notices, trademark notices, ownership information or restrictions contained in any Content on the Website.
You may download and make copies of the Content and other downloadable items displayed on this Website, provided that you maintain all copyright and other notices contained in such Content. Copying or storing of any Content on the Website for reproduction, redistribution or publication to third parties for commercial purposes is expressly prohibited without prior written permission from the Publisher and or his business. All rights to the Publishers’ copyrighted materials not expressly granted herein are reserved by the Publisher.
(5) The Publisher and or his business, at their sole discretion, may change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the Website at any time, including the availability of any Web Site feature, database or Content. The Publisher may also impose limits on certain features and services or restrict your access to parts or the entire Website without notice or liability.
(6) You represent, warrant and covenant that you shall not upload, post or transmit to or distribute or otherwise publish through the Website any materials which:
(i) Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Website;
(ii) Are unlawful, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, offensive, pornographic, profane, sexually explicit or indecent;
(iii) Constitute or encourage conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any law or governmental regulation;
(iv) Violate, plagiarize or infringe the rights of third parties including, without limitation, copyright, trademark, patent, rights of privacy or publicity or any other proprietary right;
(v) Contain a virus or other harmful or destructive elements;
(vi) Contain any information, software or other material of a commercial nature;
(vii) Contain advertising of any kind; or
(viii) Constitute or contain false or misleading indications of origin or statements of fact.
(7) You hereby agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless the Publisher, his Business, and or all officers, directors, agents, employees, information providers, affiliates, licensors and licensees related to his business, from and against any and all liabilities, claims, penalties, losses, damages, cost and expense (including court costs and reasonable attorney's fees, interest expense and amounts paid in compromise or settlement), suits or actions arising out of or resulting from any breach by you of this Agreement, including the foregoing representations, warranties and covenants. You shall cooperate as fully as reasonably required in the defense of any claim. The Publisher and or his business, reserves the right to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you and you shall not in any event settle any matter without the written consent of the Publisher or his Business.
(8) This Website may contain hypertext links and pointers to the other World Wide Web Internet sites and resources operated and controlled by parties other than the Publisher or his Business. Links to and from the Website to such third party sites do not imply or constitute an endorsement by the Publisher and or his Business, of any third party material or contents and the Publisher and or his business do not assume any responsibility or liability for said third party materials or contents.
(9) The Publisher and his business do not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any advice, opinion, statement or other information displayed or distributed through the Website. You acknowledge that any reliance upon any such opinion, advice, statement, memorandum, or information shall be at your sole risk. The Publisher and or his business, reserve the right at his or their sole discretion, to correct any errors or omissions in any portion of the Website.
(10) The Publisher and or his business reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any law, regulation or government request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, that in his or his businesses’ discretion are objectionable or in violation of this Agreement.
(11) THIS WEBSITE, INCLUDING ALL CONTENT, SOFTWARE, FUNCTIONS, MATERIALS AND INFORMATION MADE AVAILABLE ON OR ACCESSED THROUGH THE WEBSITE, IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW, THE PUBLISHER AND OR HIS BUSINESS, MAKE NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER FOR THE CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE OR THE MATERIALS, INFORMATION AND FUNCTIONS MADE ACCESSIBLE BY THE SOFTWARE USED ON OR ACCESSED THROUGH THE WEBSITE, FOR ANY HYPERTEXT LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES OR FOR ANY BREACH OF SECURITY ASSOCIATED WITH THE TRANSMISSION OF SENSITIVE INFORMATION THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR ANY LINKED SITE. FURTHER, THE PUBLISHER AND OR HIS BUSINESS, DISCLAIMS ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. THE PUBLISHER AND OR HIS BUSINESS, DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN THE WEBSITE OR ANY MATERIALS OR CONTENT CONTAINED THEREIN WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, ERROR FREE OR THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE PUBLISHER’S WEBSITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. THE PUBLISHER AND OR HIS BUSINESS, SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR THE USE OF THE WEBSITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE CONTENT AND ANY ERRORS CONTAINED THEREIN. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW, THE PUBLISHER AND OR HIS BUSINESS, SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE USE OF OR ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE OR FOR ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF THE PUBLISHER HIS BUSINESS OR ANY OF THEIR AGENTS HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF DAMAGES.
(12) By posting messages, testimonials, uploading image or other files, inputting data or engaging in any other form of communication (individually or collectively " Product Related Communications") to the Website, you hereby grant to the Publisher and or his Business, a perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, unrestricted, non-exclusive, royalty free license to use, copy, license, sublicense, adapt, distribute, display, publicly perform, reproduce, transmit, modify, edit and otherwise fully exploit such Communications, in all media now known or hereafter developed. You hereby waive all rights to any claim against the Publisher and or his Business, for any alleged or actual infringements of any proprietary rights, rights of privacy and publicity, moral rights and rights of attribution in connection with such Communications.
(13) You acknowledge that Communications involving the Website are not confidential and that Communications may be read or intercepted by others. You acknowledge that by submitting Communications to the Company, no confidential, fiduciary, contractually implied or other relationship is created between you and the Publisher and or his business, other than pursuant to this Agreement.
(15) The Publisher and or his business have a long standing policy that does not allow them to accept or consider creative ideas, suggestions or materials other than those which have been specifically requested or otherwise affirmatively solicited by the Publisher and or his business in writing. It is the intent of this policy to avoid possible misunderstandings as to the ownership of creative ideas, concepts, suggestions or materials. If you send any creative materials, suggestions, ideas, notes, drawings, concepts or other such information (collectively known as the "Information") to the Publisher and or his business, in printed form, electronic means or otherwise, the Information shall be deemed to be the property of the Publisher and or his business and shall not be subject to any obligations of confidence, non-disclosure or non-usage. The Publisher and or his business, is hereby entitled to unrestricted usage of the Information on a worldwide basis without compensation to the provider of the Information on a worldwide basis without compensation to the provider of the Information.
(16) This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the Publisher and or his business and you, with respect to your use of and access to the Website. This Agreement supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written, between you and the Publisher and or his business, with respect to the Website. Use of the Website is unauthorized in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all of the terms and conditions of this Agreement. Any cause of action you may have with respect to your use of and access to the Website must be commenced within one (1) year after the claim or cause of action arises. If for any reason a court of competent jurisdiction finds any provision of this Agreement, or portion thereof, to be unenforceable, that provision shall be enforced to the maximum extent permissible so as to give legal effect to the intent of the Agreement, and the remainder of this Agreement shall continue in full force and effect. A printed version of this Agreement and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to this Agreement or the Website to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records generated and maintained in printed form by the Company. The failure of the Publisher and or his business to enforce any provision of this Agreement shall not be deemed a waiver of such provision nor bar the Publisher’s or His Businesses’ right to enforce the provision.
+44 (0)7950 386 900
This site is licensed to Malcolm Peters. London, UK. License number: Master Licence
©Copyright Malcolm Peters (UK). 2014. All rights reserved. Independently Produced Marketing Website.
Not official Jeunesse Global™ Marketing Material